Develop Applications Using the Coggle API
Coggle has a public API that you can use to integrate Coggle with other applications. Get started on our developer page.
With the API you can:
- Create Coggle diagrams programatically (for example, importing custom file types or data from a different application)
- Get the content of diagrams to provide analysis.
- Synchronise diagrams with different views of data in other applications
- Export diagram data to custom file types.
Authentication is with OAuth 2.0: you can build public applications that anyone can use, or internal applications limited to your own company or users.
The API is free to use for reasonable use. If you're planning to build a commercial application we'd recommend getting in touch with us by email at email@example.com so we can make sure your use case is supported, and help make your application successful.
- OPML file importer: creates Coggle diagrams from OPML files.
- Github issue importer: creates Coggle diagrams from the issues in a Github repository.