Linking Coggle with Google Drive
If you use a google account to sign in to Coggle, then you can use the option to organise your Coggle diagrams directly from google drive.
To link google drive you can either:
- Open the menu in the top right of the documents list page, and select 'link google drive':
- A permissions screen will be displayed, asking you to allow Coggle to create diagrams in drive:
- Navigate to your drive, and you'll see your existing diagrams, with the option to create new ones added to the new file menu:
Or alternatively, install our google drive app: be careful to make sure you're signed in with the same email address you want to use with Coggle.
Tips on using google drive:
- Diagrams created from Coggle will always be created at the top level of your drive, but you can drag them into folders and they'll remain linked.
- Folders in Coggle are not included in drive (we don't have access to manage or add things to your google drive folders)
- You can share coggle diagrams directly from drive by inviting people by email. To create shareable links you must use the sharing options within the diagram.
Note: If you only use a microsoft account to log in to Coggle, then the option to use google drive will not be available.