Adjust the Thickness and Style of Branches
All our paid plans include the ability to adjust the thickness and style of branches.
- Right click on an item to open the context menu.
- Choose the colour wheel branch-style icon from the menu
- Select the branch thickness, or dashed/continuous style. The "auto" thickness switched back to the default behaviour of branches narrowing slightly with each level.
- When you click, the branch style will be changed, along with all its descendent branches.
- Hold [shift] while clicking to change the style of only the current branch.
Tip: Together with joining and looping branches, use branch styles to create flow charts in Coggle.