Configure Single Sign On with Okta
To configure Single Sign On for Coggle using Okta:
- First ensure you have created a Coggle Organisation. You must do this using a google account, but you can remove the google account after initial setup if required.
- Log in to your Okta dashboard, and choose 'Add Application'
- Search for "Coggle", and click 'Add':
- Click 'Next', and assign Coggle to the users who should have access to it. You can also skip this step and add users later:
- An email address is required for each user – Okta will automatically fill this in with the user's configured email address, so normally you will not need to do anything before clicking 'Done':
- Now choose the 'Sign On' configuration tab from the next page:
- Click "View Setup Instructions" to view the configuration information that Coggle needs to complete the setup:
- Open your Organisation's settings page in a new window, and select the Authentication tab.
- Paste the Entry Point and Certificate values from the Okta setup instructions page into the corresponding fields in your Organisation's authentication settings, these values are unique to you, and ensure that only your authorised users in Okta can log in to your Coggle Organisation with SSO:
- Click 'Save', and the URL your Organisation's Single Sign On login page will be displayed. Share this URL with your team – they will use it every time they log in to Coggle with Okta:
- Setup is now complete!
Any users who you assign to the Coggle app in your Okta dashboard will be able to log in immediately via your login page, and create and share documents with anyone else in your Organisation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(Optional): Finally, you can remove your original google account from your organisation. To do this you must first grant one or more single-sign-on accounts 'administrator' privileges in your Coggle Organisation's settings. Then when you log in with those accounts you can access the settings page and remove your original google account from the members list.