To connect items in Coggle
- Create a new empty item (do not add any text to it)
- Click and hold on the the new empty item, then drag to move it until it is over the other item you want to connect with.
- Once a connection is made it will 'snap' to be aligned.
- Release the mouse button to complete the connection.
Tips for connections:
- Drag the control points on connections to adjust their paths.
- To change the style of a connection, or remove it, right click on it (long-press on mobile devices)
- If you have any of our paid plans you can create dashed connections by choosing the dashed style from the connection menu.